The atmosphere is really cool and creapy! One thing I don't understand after the introduction - where that 'urge' meter is, that shows when you can/must f..ck again? Can you f..ck any character, or only lady's ghosts? Is any m/m content planned?
Book of Korvald
A downloadable game for Windows
Book of Korvald tells the saga of a viking scribe, and his alliance with a parasitic entity that answers to the name "Qhroth'un".
History does not tell us that viking clans had scribes of their own. Their folklore is said to have been preserved through oral traditions exclusively, but this is not the truth. Many written sagas of the vikings were damaging to the reputation of royal families and expository to the church so these writings, along with their authors, were aggressively purged from existence.
Korvald's is not a tale of heroism and justice, but of deceit and suffering provoked by powerful religious empires. His story begins as so many are ended. Family slain and taken from his now destroyed village, Korvald is branded as a heretic and condemned to death. Moments before the arrival of his executioner, Korvald is approached by Qhroth'un and an agreement is made that will change everything...
-----Planned Game Features-----
Maps / Environments / Areas:
- Each game chapter takes place across an entire country. Using a combination of real places and people from history, as well as imagined. For example this story begins in Denmark (naturally) near the city of Ribe, and draws inspiration from the conversion to Christianity that took place around the 9th century in Scandinavia.
- So far I have story concepts for twelve events from history, told across nine countries (Denmark, Iceland, Germany, Italy, India, Israel, Egypt, Mexico, China), involving seven religions (Catholicism/Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Paganism/Druidism, Satanism, Kemetism, Santa Muerte).
- Over 30 (so far) different female characters complete with sexual encounters. I intend to cover as many kinks/fetishes as I can and will go into greater detail over these as I get further along in the project.
- Over 50 different weapons to find or buy from various shops. These break down into several general weapon types. Axes, Swords, Maces, Whips, Spears, Flails (long chain variety), Daggers, Shields (which can be used as weapons), and Books (yes books). I expect there will be more as I dream them up.
- Over 30 (so far) different artifacts to equip. Artifacts are items that while held (only one at a time) and used, will either be thrown as a weapon or trigger a unique effect. Some examples of artifact effects are, raise dead Templar knights as zombie minions, inflict plagues on nearby enemies, and even cause certain NPCs (and even some enemies) to strip naked (because... why not?).
Invocations / Summoning:
- Korvald will discover ancient rituals and incantations that can call entities from other dimensions. They are heavily inspired by the MANY legendary figures from world mythology and religious folklore, and can range from the utterly destructive (Fenrir, Hades, Yājūj and Mājūj, Hastur, Michael, Satan) to nurturing and helpful (Freya, Haniel, Medusa, Eir, Ghanesh). These otherworldly beings are also tightly integrated into the story and in some cases game progression.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Re-Upload 0.2.539 days ago
- Patch 0.2.545 days ago
- Patch 0.2.447 days ago
- Patch 0.2.352 days ago
- Patch 0.2.261 days ago
- Patch 0.2.1964 days ago
- Patch 0.2.1792 days ago
- Ally Guide93 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Any female enemy can be corrupted when the urge bar is full.
Regarding the m/m content, yes it is planned. I have future content coming with new/different protagonists, each one having their own story and theme. The storytelling for each character involves a specific subset of fetishes (including male on male, futa, bdsm and others).
Oh, cool! So, there will be like a gay/bi-knight who'll be able to corrupt the male characters?) Can't wait to see it!
M+M? Noooooo! It's better not to see this!
Well... no one forces you, right?
I think if the developer starts adding homosexuality to the game, few people will play it. The Patreons are unlikely to support him. Fortunately, guys who love sex with women are much more fortunate than people like you.
Why should it always be straight content vs gay? Why not to have all variations that a dev can implement and let people choose what they like in their gameplay? Cyberpunk 2077 has quite a bit of gay and lesbian content, does just the inclusion of it make you avoid the whole game?
I think I should clarify something regarding this post. The subset's of fetishes that I have yet to cover, will be in OTHER games that are a part of this series.
I will be posting more conceptual fragments of each one as I get them created, all of which you can see on my series website. Apocryphal Saga
As a quick example of each announced game's major areas of focus:
Book of Korvald: M+F, Nuns/Angels, Generally Vanilla
Book of Mallum: M+F, Succubi/Demons, BDSM
Book of Rjianna: F+M, F+F, Giants/Gods, FemDom
Book of Hymnix: M+M, M+F, Aristocracy, Humiliation
Book of Psulam: M/F+M/F (a wild one), Shapeshifting, Tantric, Primal
With regard to Korvald's story, the fetishes will remain M+F. The reasoning for this is simply due to his role in procreating an entire bloodline of unique people, most of whom will be visited as protagonists in their own respective games.
The majority of these stories have already been written with each protagonist having their own special view of the world around them. Writing in this way, gave me a chance to heavily leverage perception as a storytelling tool. This also allows me to bundle each story neatly with it's own sexually driven themes, and to do so in a way that makes sense for that particular character and their environment.
My goals with this project are simple.
- Try and tell an enjoyable story with believable and relatable characters.
- Design game mechanics that are fun to play, without having to depend on the erotic content to give it legs.
- Try my best to create satisfying erotic scenes, either through animations or written situations.
- Explore as many things as I can that people find erotic or just plain hot.
So at the end of this journey, I hope to appeal to as many people as possible with at least one of the offerings in this series. There may be things in one game that don't appeal to certain groups of people, but that's okay, I got you covered in one of the others.
I have also toyed with the idea of making an SFW option for each one, down the road. This way if you wanted to play through say Book of Hymnix just to experience the story but did not want to engage in the M+M content, you could do just that.
I recommend everyone to play! Good game!
play again new yt :P but problem lol
I just uploaded a new version (0.0.253) that fixes the majority of those bugs.
I like your idea of traveling through the worlds/countries, dimension, time and battle with followers of different religions, I hope others will be interested. I don't know how you can put it together, but I hope you can. If you can, then put your enemies to sleep so that they are not so easy to defeat. Just a lot of weapons, but there is little difference in it, one or two blows are enough to kill the enemy. Maybe you need to make sure that the enemies were able to put a block or how to better defend, attack, shoot for example at a player from a distance? It's too easy to play, there are a lot of lives, and the enemies are very easy. I would like to have a normal difficulty in the game, but it's too easy. Many will not resort to using artifacts, etc., if enemies can already be killed with a single blow of an axe. Various items I think should help you survive when it is difficult to fight with enemies and do not want to waste your life, and for this, the enemies must be strong and cause damage. This personally my conclusions, after as played.
Now about the erotic content in the game: it is there, it is already pleasing. That you plan to add various fetishes in the future, etc. correctly, I support with all my hands. If you plan a deeper disclosure of female characters (mini-bosses and bosses) in the history of the game, their actions, weaknesses to various kinds of sexual actions/fetishes, then this will naturally have to add more dialogues with the characters to reveal various interesting facts that they will share about themselves, enemies, and which may be important in the game's plot. The text part of your game is very important, so focus on it. Especially since Korvald at any time can conduct a dialogue with Qhroth'un and in this way it is easy to convey to players interesting information necessary for the plot. And to make sex scenes look more interesting, you can add dialogues between characters at this moment, or reading the thoughts of a female character using Qhroth'un and telepathic communication. Can connect even Qhroth'un to talk to the two of us it was not boring :-) Various fetishes of domination, submission and much more with a good imagination, this way you can better convey and show, if necessary.
When is the update?
What a crazy game.
When i defeated that ennemy a lot of them spawned
THIS GAME have beauty gameplay ...why version for console ..i know problem pegi 18+
Thank you! Also thank you for making and sharing a game play video, I appreciate it.
The video points out the bugged finishing strike that I really need to get fixed LOL.
I am not sure how I would approach giving this game a console release to be honest but I think a version without the NSFW stuff could work. This is something I will look into once I am further along with the development.
i am working for test lobb ubisoft ,epic, ea and sony ...please listen me.. you game have beauty idea . i know search money for people sex but this limit ... hope look game console and steam ... :D welcome u